Quick Cherry ChiaSeed & Coconut Yogurt


Hey guys!    A real quick and easy recipe here.  This has become my new breakfast favorite this week.

I love plain whole fat yogurt

I love cherries

I love unsweet coconut

I love chia seeds


This takes about 10 minutes to make.  You can put it together while your coffee is brewing.

I hope you enjoy this and comment below!



Quick Cherry Chia Coconut Yogurt


3/4 cup of plain full fat greek yogurt
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
6 to 8 fresh cherries
1/2 tablspoon chia seeds
1/2 tsp agave syrup


Preparation


Add your full fat yogurt to your favorite bowl. (non-fat yogurt has more sugar and carbs)


Cut and pit your cherries.  Toss on top of the yogurt.








Add your agave syrup.



Toss in the chia seeds.



Top with coconut.



Done!


Comments