Delicious Cake Gallery



The past few weeks I have been down with some kind of cold, sinus infection, or fever.  On top of that, I drowned my phone this past Monday and am still waiting on my new Motorola Moto Z Force phone to drop on my doorstep.

So, I thought I would just entertain you with some photos of cakes I made while I had my cake business in Japan.  I lived there from 2007 to 2011.  I started my cake business in January of 2008.  

The first name of my business was Ellabaloo Cakes.  A take on the word hullabaloo.  The main request was birthday cakes, of course.  Birthday cakes in Japan are small and expensive!  A 4" round cake can start at the equivalent of $20!

So you can imagine my business boomed and I had plenty of American and Japanese customers.  In 2010 I renamed my business American Treats.  That went over well and described by business a little better and allowed me to start making large cookies, frosting shots, and cake pops.

I enjoyed my time baking cakes in Japan and all the wonderful people I met.  I would do it all over again.











Do I still bake and sell to customers?  

     Not too often.  I work 30 hours a week in a kitchen, so not much time to do so.  

Comments